Frequently Asked Questions
Top-Notch & Original. You can’t go wrong with Rock Solid Saying Engravings!
Have a question? Contact Us
Engraving Process Q&A
What is sandblasting and what can be engraved?
Sandblasting is a precise process that has been used for over 100 years.
Old-fashioned sandblasting gives a level of refinement that cannot be found in factory-made products. Sandblasting is cleaner and more durable than laser or chemical etching.
We can engrave on all sorts of materials!
Can I engrave something that is not listed on your site?
Some materials cannot withstand the precise but intense sandblasting process. If you have a project or material in mind, contact us directly.
Items & Projects Q&A
Can I engrave a name onto something?
Yep! Make it personal with a Custom Engraving. Choose a name, phrase or favorite quote. Great for a custom shot glass!
Are your mugs and drinkware dishwasher safe?
The engraving process does not change the integrity or “dishwashability” of the drinkware. If it’s dishwasher safe before engraving, then it remains dishwasher safe.
Bulk Orders, Wholesale & Retail Q&A
Can I make a bulk order?
Yep! Bulk orders are great for:
- Wedding & anniversary party favors
- Bachelor & Bachelorette party favors
- Family reunion gifts
- Company merchandise for parties, employees or giveaways
Since time, pricing, discounts and customizability may all play into account, please contact us directly about what you’re looking for.
If you are a Wholesaler or Retailer, please visit our wholesale page for more information.
Orders & Shipping Q&A
Is your shop secure?
All information you enter on our website and shop is encrypted and transmitted securely. You can verify this by looking for a green padlock icon in the URL box at the top of your browser.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards and debit cards.
How much does shipping cost?
If you order a Ready-Made Exclusive Engravings, shipping costs are calculated by weight of the items combined at checkout.
Shipping costs and options vary by your location. When you enter your shipping information during checkout, you will see all shipping options available.
How long does delivery take?
Delivery time depends on what type of product you have purchased:
- Ready-Made Engravings ship by the next business day.
- Custom Engravings ship within 10 business days from purchase.
- Personalized Specialty Orders ship within 10 business days after the design is approved for the project.
All products are generaly shipped via First Class or Priority Mail.
What happens after I order something?
The process differs based on what type of item you ordered:
- Ready-Made Engravings are already engraved! They will be shipped out by the next business day. Try to wait patiently for your package!
- Custom Engravings will be engraved once the order is processed. Item(s) will be shipped within 10 business days of ordering.
- Personalized Specialty Orders require a little time and a few extra actions on your part:
- Sandcarver Steve makes the proof (AKA “mock-up”) of your personalized order.
- You receive the proof online within 2 business days of ordering.
- You must review the proof, approve the design or request revisions.
- Once the proof is approved, Sandcarver Steve gets to work on creating your amazing project!
- Your item will be engraved and shipped out within 10 business days of your final proof approval.
What is your return policy?
Our return policy is based on the type of item that was ordered:
- Ready-Made Engravings must be returned within 30 days of the order date for a full refund.
- Custom Engravings are non-refundable. All sales are final.
- Personalized Specialty Orders are non-fundable. All sales are final once the final proof is approved by the customer.